Gigabyte har netop lancerer hele ti nye AMD F2 bundkort til AMDs nye Trinity A serie af processorer.
Gigabyte F2A85X-UP4 er top modellen, der er bygget over A85X chipsettet. Top modellen rummer bla. Ultra Durable 5, Digital Power, dual UEFI BIOS, LUCID Universal MVP, 333 Onboard Acceleration og meget mere.
AMD A series processors
AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
APU: * To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI. * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
(The DisplayPort port does not support Hot plug. If you want to change to another graphics port when the computer is on, be sure to turn off the computer first.)
Realtek ALC892 codecŠ
High Definition AudioŠ
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX1_3 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX4 slot. When the PCIEX1_3 slot is populated, the PCIEX4 slot will operate at up to x1 mode.
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) Š
1 x PCI slot
Support for AMD CrossFire™ technology
Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
7 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~6) supporting up to 7 SATA 6Gb/s devices
1 x eSATA 6Gb/s connector on the back panel supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
* Actual transfer rate is dependent on the device being connected.
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 8 ports available through the internal USB headers)
ŠŠEtron EJ168 chip:
Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
* Be sure to connect your USB device(s) to the USB 2.0/1.1 ports before the USB 3.0 driver is installed. (Refer to the labels in section 1-8, "Back Panel Connectors.")